Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Letdown

Its sunday evening.... possibly my least favourite part of the week.

I stayed in Manhattan this weekend, I had a good, VERY relaxing possibly too relaxing of a weekend. I went to the homecoming parade, then went to Pizza Hut with some friends, then went to Where the Wild Things Are with my cousin and his roommate and roommates fiance. Good movie by the way, sad, and very deep for a kids movie, but it represented the book well, it was worth $7 :) Yesterday I watched KSU win, did laundry, then watched KU lose, then went out to BWW with my cousin, then went to studio, then watched MU lose, it was a good Saturday of nothing but football and sleep pretty much. Today I went to Grace, listened to a very encouraging sermon, then came home scrounged for lunch and sat down to watch the Chiefs, I didn't watch long though because we carved pumpkins this afternoon. I must say Stacy, Kyla and I did an awesome job on Smurfette :) For the rest of the day I've watched movies, and done homework. Now its 7:15 on Sunday night and I'm not happy about that haha.

But I really can't complain.. Monday's aren't bad days at all, actually this semester Monday is my second favourite day of the work week, following Friday of course!!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday :) Might won't be too bad... and lets ALL hope this week goes by quickly ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow... my writing FAILS haha.. I think I might be slightly dyslexic

    ReplyDelete