Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blogging is Hard

I never know what to write, so usually I resort to either not writing or writing a rambling of my thoughts. Which usually has to do with a very few list of things haha.

Today at lunch I had a conversation with a friend and we were talking about Abortion and I made the comment that they will never make it illegal and that is ok with me. Let me explain.

I am pro-life, I think that killing a life, either born or not, your choice or not, is a life. A precious life in God's sight. And should NOT be killed because it will interfere with your life, thats what kids do :) It what makes them amazing, if it wasn't hard everyone (speaking to the guys here haha) would do it, its the hard that makes it great. However the term abortion, and abortion as the government sees it is a good medical procedure used to remove a fetus from the womb, now the original propose was for when babies had miscarried, and were being expelled naturally (gross and pain basically) this explosion could happen at any time, and if something went wrong it could get infected and in fact kill the woman. This procedure happens often, and is a good procedure that without it many women (including my mom) could've died from complications after miscarriage.

With that said let me remind you that I am very much pro-life, however I do not think abortion should be illegal no exceptions. I think SOMETHING should be done to stop women from getting an abortion just because they made a choice to have sex outside of marriage, and that choice resulted in a baby. I think abortion when used wrongly is murder, but I do not hold to the fact that abortion is murder no exceptions.

Random thought that came to me while typing, you never really hear about women wanting to get an abortion when they're married.

No comments:

Post a Comment