Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Time...

Time just keeps ticking away...

I was looking at old pictures and it just hit me how much I miss my room! So many memories in that room, laying in bed and listening (usually falling asleep) to Daddy reading, waking up on Saturday mornings to the smell of Big Yellow's, the noise of younger siblings listening to Childrens Hour, or to Daddy BLASTING Brooklin Tabernacle Choir, or just to mom and dad talking in their room... or more often Daddy yelling for me too get up ;) I miss it! I haven't slept in MY bed for so long... And it will probably be when I get married that I finally get the joy of my own (or not my OWN but whatever) bed. My room was kinda boring, not every well decorated but it was mine I choose the paint color (blueish purple) I helped paint, and I changed the funiture arrangement monthly... I miss it! And I cant ever get it back...

Doesn't help that some BOY has slept in it since we moved

I like our new house, I've accepted it and I'm ok with it... but sometimes it hits me. And tears just stream down my face...

1 comment:

  1. Aw I'm sorry!!! I wish I could say I understood completely, but I've been in this room/bed for years and years...

    I miss you!! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete