Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New track

Ok, so I stopped putting my diaries on here because basically I became obsessed with boys, and "fell in love" with about 3 none of whom I ever actually talked too lol. Ok so one of them I was good friends with but that definately never went anywhere and I am very thankful for that. So I guess I'm done with the diary idea...

Whats next? I don't know... but school is kicking my butt.

I wonder can you get sick just from stress? Cause I think you can cause I am. :/

I learned today that the phrase "rule of thumb" possibly came from Britain as an old rule which said that no man could beat his wife with a stick larger than his thumb. It makes me sad that they even had to make this rule and that this rule imply's that women were often beat by their husbands. I guess this makes me contemporary and new fangled but I don't think women should ever be beaten by their husbands (or vice versa) call me picky but I'm not going to marry someone who thinks they can beat... they can TRY to beat me at chess or checkers or darts though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment