Monday, September 21, 2009

Put yo hood up

So I woke up this morning around 6:30 because the rain hitting our a/c is really loud, but I quickly fell back asleep... rain is amazing for that! Well when I woke up later to go to class the sound of gone so I kinda assumed the rain was gone so I throw some athletic pants on and a jacket (thankfully one with a hood) and headed out the door, well when I got outside I realized I was wrong, it was still raining, and while it wasn't POURING it was substantial. Well I have yet to invest in an umbrella and I don't have a rain jacket so I just put my hood up (enter soundtrack lol) and accepted the fact that I was going to get soaked and then have to sit in an a/c room for an hour and a half. To make things worse Manhattan, being the 25 ft above Tuttle as it is, has TERRIBLE drainage systems and so I practically swam to class.

On the up side I only had that one class today so now I have taken a shower changed in to comfy sweats and a tshirt and now I have the whole day to stay inside and study :) For being a rainy monday its not to bad... Hmmm, starbucks sounds good! It is time for their fall products to come out again... too bad I'm a poor college student :(

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, isn't rain the best...and worst?

    Yeah, Starbucks sounds wonderful right now...too bad I have next to no income :P

    ReplyDelete