Wednesday, February 9, 2011

America's Favourite Delivery Guys

Hi guys...

I want a theme or idea. I don't like blogging just for the sake of blogging. So lets start with a delivery drivers' perspective on YOU!

  • Tip BIG... the bigger you tip the better person you are. Hands Down. A big tip = $5
  • Don't live in a creepy house, keep your light on, WEAR PANTS!! and smile.
  • Speak clearly when giving your address, phone number, etc.
  • Answer your phone, if I can't find you and can't get a hold of you... you don't get your food.
  • Make me happy... after all I do get around 10 minutes alone with your food right before you get it.
  • Have a house number that is easy to see from the street

There you go... now go order some food to be delivered and be a pro! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment