Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sunday to Remember

  • 4:30am wake up to the worst pain ever. seriously I thought "if I pass out no one will find me for about 4 hours.
  • 4:35am throw up
  • 4:45am drink water and climb back in bed
  • 5:00am call Cam just so someone knows what going on and tell me I'll be fine
  • 8:05am hear phone go off... snooze
  • 8:10am phone goes off again... snooze
  • 8:15am get kissed on the cheek :)
  • 8:16am smile at Cam and say "your here?!?" in a very sleepy voice
Basically it was the best day ever!! We went to church, went to lunch at the Chef, did chores, watched a little bit of a movie, got ice-cream, and just hung out. It was a big deal though cause it is the first time he has surprised me like that... it made my semester :)

p.s. I'm horrible at blogging, so I'll probably not update that much just fyi :)

1 comment:

  1. Were you ok? Were you sick? :/ Sounds awful!

    That's so sweet that he surprised you. :)

    You're not horrible at blogging!!! I would love it if you blogged more. :) I love reading it!! But I understand if you're busy...

    ReplyDelete