Monday, February 1, 2010

Man I'm a lucky chick

And here's why:

  • I'm loved my the creator of the universe
  • The best parents in the world gave birth to me
  • I am friends with my siblings and I love them all very much
  • I have a best friend named Cameron who I can and do tell everything too, oh and I happen to be dating him too :)... 1 year and 9 months and 2 days
  • I have amazing friends, Melinda, Hannah, Stacy, Krista, and many others
  • I'm a Wildcat!
  • My professors are great, although I can't stand a few the majority stand out as great teachers and I know that each one in their own way will shape my education to be the best it can be
  • I have a pretty good brain, although I don't always use it
  • This blog has bullet points which make my lame excuse for an update seem that much cooler
  • I can read! Did you know that less than half of all the females in the world can read?
  • I own a Bible, my very own love letter for Jesus
  • I am a middle class daughter for parents who are still married and crazy in love born in America going to college with my own car and a job. Basically I'm in the 1% of the population on this planet
  • I can *almost* do a full pull-up, I'm 20lbs closer :) Thats a lot right?
  • I don't struggle with my weight
  • I'm don't really have self image issues, although I don't see myself the way Cam does

What a responsibility I have...

P.S. Melinda. I updated :) YOUR TURN!

1 comment: