Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birds are singing!

  • I first noticed it yesterday, as I was walking to class. It is still pretty cold, and the Kansas wind doesn't help anything but the sun is shining and the birds are singing! These two things combined with the fact that Spring break is only two weeks away makes everything thing okay!
  • I need my hair to grow out, its in the awkward stage and I hate it!
  • My brother turns 14 tomorrow.... And he's probably taller than me now too.
  • I really miss texting Cam.
  • This is turning into a random thoughts blog :)
  • I really didn't mean for it too.
  • I have been consistently working out for two months now, it feels great!
  • KSU freshman football players are immature.
  • I am most productive on the days I have too much to do.
  • I really really really want to go home.
  • I wish I were more organized. I function better when I'm organized.
  • I am more excited about having my own home than having my own career.

No comments:

Post a Comment