Monday, November 23, 2009

Break My Plans


I often surf youtube for songs while I'm doing homework, chatting on facebook, or just plain bored. Yesterday I was bemoaning the fact that over two years ago my parents sat us kids and asked us if we would be ok with moving... I said I would be ok with it. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! Ugh, I woke up mad at myself for agreeing to this horrible idea. I really was in a funk about it all day. But I stumbled onto this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g14QP6R1iAY and it really convicted me. I said yes to my parents because it was a great opportunity for my dad, it all came down to that, and God's plans are bigger than mine. I still don't know why he had our family move, and I still desperately miss my beautiful home in Grandview, my OWN bed and bedroom. I miss everything about home. I loved the sunshine that seemed to fill the house at all times of the day. I really wanna go home.... Oh boy here I go again.

Anyways, Lord break my plans. Turn my heart to your will for my life. And help me to feel at home wherever I am because I am in your arms. Honestly there is no place on this earth that should be my home. My home is in heaven. Oh now I'm REALLY home sick!

1 comment:

  1. Love that song!

    I remember that time...remember we used to listen to Hide and Seek over and over again? I'm not sure why I did, hah, I guess I liked it, but remember how we discussed what it could mean?

    Hmm.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete