Friday, September 18, 2009

Soft vs. Hard Tacos

I was getting tacos at the Derb for lunch today and I remembered the first time I went through a lunch line at Dominion. My parents had given me money for lunch and told me specifically to get soft tacos (I remembered them saying something about them being healthier) however either from the chaos of the line or my excitement/nervousness when it came time to choose I couldn't for the life of me remember which one I was suppose to get. So I hurriedly pointed to the one that looked the most like a taco to me, then went and sat down to get my nerves back in order. It was at this point that I realized I had gotten the wrong one. I was horrified, I had disobeyed such a simple rule, this was bad news!! I don't remember enjoying that taco... When I got in the car to go home I remember having to tell what I had done. But I don't remember if I got in trouble or not (I'm guessing they just laughed at how horrified I was lol) but that memory has stuck with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment