Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another day another dollar

So yesterday I was walking to class and I found a dollar on the road... which is pretty much the equivalent to 20oz of pure class attentative, aka Code Red. Needless to say this made me pretty happy.

So I figured out that the lyrics stuck in my head came from the song Take Me With You... which I had listened alot of the night before. That makes alot more sense than just a random song stuck in my head :)

I'm very irritated with the mail system right now, I've had a letter sitting in the box waiting to go out since Friday... I'm coming to the conclusion that our mail person is on strike. I think I'm going to go take my letter to the post office. I should've done this awhile ago I guess but I just figured it would go out today... Guess not. Major fail government lol

For christmas I want sub woofers.. there is something about feeling the music that just can't be described.

2 comments:

  1. first: i love your banner!!! awesome!

    second: i feel like i was involved in some kind of "behind the scenes" of this post, hahah. i love it.

    third: finding a dollar in the road is AMAZING. think about it. it's FREE. you just got a FREE dollar. the only price you paid was to pick it up. how AWESOME is that?!? haha. i mean, you see pennies all the time, but a dollar? i know how you felt :]

    LOVE YOU. keep writing!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    ...the word verification things on here are so weird...they could all be their own words. it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete